Date(s) - 12/07/2022
6:00 pm EST – 8:00 pm EST
From the N.Y. Department of Public Services announcement:
Topics to be addressed at the December 2022 joint meeting will include
- the scope and goals of the Closure Task Force;
- the scope and goals of the Oversight Board; and
- presentations regarding key issues related to decommissioning and spent fuel management.
The federal Nuclear Regulatory Commission and U.S. Department of Energy have been invited to present on and discuss the topic of spent fuel management.
To attend and speak at this meeting, preregistration is required by December 6th at 6 p.m. (24 hours in advance) at this link. Materials will be found on this page as they become available.
Here are the details for virtual participation:
- Electronic Access: Click here or go to www.zoom.us/join and use Event Number: 849 8684 8558; Passcode: 943957.
- Phone-Only Access: Phone Number: 1-929-205-6099; Access Code: 849 8684 8558
Questions are invited concerning the scope and goals of the Task Force and the scope and goals of the Oversight Board during the public comment period. Questions may be provided by participants in person or virtually.
Participants are those persons who wish to deliver a statement during the public statement period of the meeting either in person, at the address noted above, or virtually, using the access information listed above.
Details of additional ways to comment may be found on the public-notice document, accessible at the Decommissioning Oversight Board Web site.